* indicates a required field
Welcome to the Abstract Submission Site
The American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) invites abstracts to the January 17, 2024 Faculty Practice Pre-Conference. The Faculty Practice Pre-Conference is designed for individuals involved in promoting, administering, and engaging in faculty practice.
The abstracts should characterize the conference theme: “Building the Staircase to Develop and Sustain Community-Based Faculty Practice”.
- Academic Nursing: Excellence & Innovation
- Leading & Advancing Improvements in Health, Health Care, & Higher Education
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- AACN Essentials
- Abstracts will be presented in poster format only.
- Subcommittee members are not eligible to submit to this conference.
- The primary author will be the point of contact for all communication with AACN.
- Primary authors on all accepted abstracts must present in Naples, FL.
Thank you for considering submitting an abstract to the 2024 Faculty Practice Pre-Conference!
- Submission Deadline / Due Date: September 29, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Primary authors are allowed a maximum of two (2) abstract submissions per conference. If more than two abstracts are submitted per author, only the first two submissions will be reviewed and eligible for acceptance.
- The primary author presenting should be first in the list of authors.
- The submitter must be the primary author.
- The primary author will be the corresponding author for all communication with AACN.
- Submissions shall not exceed 300 words overall and must include Background/Introduction, Purpose, Methods, Results, Limitations, Conclusions/Implications for Practice.
- Submissions should reflect conference title or abstract themes. Include summary recommendations for others who may be considering a similar approach.
- A confirmation email will automatically be sent to the email provided for the primary author once the abstract has been fully submitted.
- Abstract submissions that are incomplete after the submission deadline will not be eligible for presentation nor will they be considered for review.
- All Poster Presentations will be held in-person at the Naples Grande Beach Resort.
Poster Presentation Details:
Poster presentations are presented on double-sided poster boards holding one (1) poster per board. All posters should be oriented in landscape format and must not exceed 48" W x 36" H.
All abstracts will be reviewed using this scoring rubric. To ensure that your abstract receives the highest score, please review the rubric before submitting your abstract.
You will be using this submission site to provide your contact information and your required submission details for review. Please carefully review instructions on how to complete your submission.Then click Join Now below to begin.