2019 Section on Advances in Therapeutics and Technology (SOATT) Abstracts Program
- SOATT accepts research abstracts on advances in therapeutics and technology that promote children's health. Research abstracts may cover such diverse topics as clinical trials of vaccines/drugs/devices, vaccine/drug/device safety, public policy and law related to drug and device development, practicalities of device/technology utilization in pediatric office settings, use of electronic devices for information sharing with patients and families, etc.
- Abstracts will be accepted for poster presentations ONLY. The top 3 posters may be permitted to have a short oral presentation. Employees of commercial interests will not be permitted to present orally.
- Both original research and case reports will be considered for presentation.
- Abstracts may be either new or previously presented.
- Presenters of accepted abstracts should notify Susan Cummins (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ron Ariagno (email@example.com) as soon as possible if they must cancel their presentation.
- Click the button below to begin the process for submitting an abstract to the Section on Advances in Therapeutics and Technology.
If you created an account in a different program, you may use the same username and password. If this is your first time submitting, please create a new account.
Log in to submit an Abstract
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now