2023 Call for Award Nominations
All award recipients must be members of AAMFT with the exception of:
1. Those receiving the Excellence in Media award.
2. At least one author of the Outstanding Research Publication award must be a member.
Note: The AAMFT Annual Systemic Family Therapy Conference registration fee will be waived for all award recipients. In order to avoid the perception of a conflict of interest, anyone who is on the AAMFT, the AAMFT Foundation, or AAMFT sponsored payroll is ineligible to be considered for an award so long as that financial relationship exists. All award recipients must be members of AAMFT with the exception of those receiving the Excellence in Media award, and at least one author of the Outstanding Research Publication award must be a member.
- Cumulative Contribution to Family Therapy Research Award
- Outstanding Contribution to Marriage and Family Therapy Award
- Outstanding Volunteer Service Award
- AAMFT Excellence in the Media Award
- Training Award
- Practice Award
- Organizational Contribution Award
- Outstanding Research Publication Award
- Graduate Student Research Award
- Dissertation Award
- Master's Thesis Award
- Diversity Scholarship for Emerging Leaders
- Minority Stipends
- Distinguished Leadership Award