* indicates a required field
Welcome to the NeoCon 2022 Call for Presentations Submission Site
You are invited to submit a presentation for consideration for NeoCon 2022 Programming. Submissions will be reviewed for programming running virtually and onsite at NeoCon 2022 in June, as well as virtually and onsite throughout the year. Complete your submission by February 4, 2022, for your presentation to be considered for inclusion in NeoCon 2022 programming. Selected speakers will be notified by March 2, 2022.
Please review Evaluation Process / Guidelines / Speaker Expenses before you begin your submission.
The Evaluation Process:
Members of the NeoCon Program Advisory Committee evaluate all proposed presentations based on the following criteria: overall quality, relevance to the industry, well-defined focus within the educational track structure, practical applications of material, timeliness of the topic and speaker qualifications.
To be considered for NeoCon 2022 programming:
- Your presentation must be educational in nature — sales presentations will not be accepted.
- Industry manufacturers or vendors not exhibiting at NeoCon or not tenants at theMART are not eligible to speak or participate as a presenter.
- Your material should be original; otherwise, sources must be referenced.
- For multiple speakers, each speaker must agree to this submission.
- Incomplete presentation submissions will not be considered.
- Presentation selections and notifications will be made March 2, 2022. You will be notified if your program is selected.
- Your presentation should address at least one of the educational tracks listed on the submission form.
- Presentations should be one hour in length of time, including a brief question and answer session.
- Presentations should not consist of more than three speakers, including the moderator.
- We will seek continuing education unit (CEU) accreditation for all presentations once they are selected.
Speaker Expenses for Onsite Presentations:
- NeoCon will provide round-trip coach airfare and one night’s hotel accommodations for those approved, eligible speakers who travel from outside the Chicago area and are selected to present onsite.
- No travel or hotel expenses will be paid by NeoCon for speakers currently employed by manufacturers, permanent showrooms at theMART, exhibitors or members of the Press.
- Speakers added after the selection process will not be reimbursed for hotel/travel expenses.
- NeoCon reimburses eligible onsite speaker hotel and travel expenses without honorarium.
Login to the NeoCon 2022 CFP Submission Site
Create an Account
All new users must first create an account to begin your first presentation submission.Create an Account