* indicates a required field
Welcome to the Abstract Submission Site
Submission Deadline (EXTENDED!): November 22, 2020
The American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) invites abstracts describing programs, courses, initiatives, or evaluation strategies that characterize the conference theme, addressing the many changes and challenges in academic nursing programs.
Conference Theme: Emerging Strategies: Evaluation, Leadership & Resilience in an Evolving Practice Environment
- Sub-committee members are not eligible to submit to this conference.
- The primary author will be the point of contact for all communication with AACN.
- Primary authors on all accepted abstracts must register for the conference.
Thank you for considering submitting an abstract to the Faculty Practice Pre-Conference. Authors are encouraged to identify the alignment of their work to the conference theme.
- Submission Due Date (EXTENDED!): November 22, 2020 12:00 p.m. EST
- Primary authors are allowed a maximum of two (2) abstract submissions per conference. If more than two abstracts are submitted per author, only the first two submissions will be reviewed and eligible for acceptance.
- Abstract submissions that are incomplete after the submission deadline will not be eligible for presentation nor will they be considered for review.
Abstracts will be shared in a virtual poster showcase.
All abstracts will be reviewed using this scoring rubric. To ensure that your abstract receives the highest score, please review the rubric before submitting your abstract.
You will be using this submission site to provide your contact information and your required submission details for review. Please read instructions on how to complete your submission here. Then click Join Now below to begin.
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now