For more information on the speaker selection process, please visit the Speak at an ACP Event page.
Proposal Submission Policy:
1. All obvious commercial sales pitches will not be accepted for a presentation.
2. Proposals must be well-organized and clearly describe their relevance to the industry and how the information presented could be applied or used in practice. Applicants are encouraged to use case studies, offer solutions, and include specifics.
3. Proposals should contain new perspective or data and not have been presented previously.
4. More than one proposal may be submitted.
5. Selected presenters will be asked to present as part of a session in a designated time slot, and in some cases, proposal authors may be asked to speak as a panelist (no PPT) or as a stand-alone presenter. Session topics are pre-determined by the program committee.
6. Only one presenter will be accepted per submission.
7. The program committee will review all the submitted proposals and select the most interesting and appropriate proposals for this year’s program. We will also invite others to present on topics that we did not receive suitable proposals on but see as necessary for the program.
8. Proposals submitted after the deadline will be charged a $25 submission fee.
ACP members will be preferred over non-ACP member presentations. For inquiries on membership, please contact Brent Nussbaum, BNussbaum@cleanpower.org.
Log in to complete your submission
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Create a New Account