TEPSA Summer Conference Call for Proposals
Proposal Selection Timeline
September 3, 2019 – Call for Proposals Opens
November 15, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. CST – Deadline for Submission of Proposal
March 2020 – Selection Notifications Sent to Proposal Submitters
- Sales of products, resources, or services are not allowed during sessions. If you represent a company and have a marketable product/service, you must secure exhibit space prior to accepting an invitation to present at TEPSA Summer Conference.
For information about exhibit space visit the Exhibitor section at tepsa.org or contact Kristina or 512-478-5268.
- TEPSA makes proposal submission selections based on audience and content needs that reflect a diverse demographic. All proposal submissions are reviewed and evaluated by an external and internal review team.
- Each proposal will be evaluated based on many factors including current principal needs, interests, and commitment to bringing new and innovative content to conference participants.
- All speakers are required to pay a conference registration fee.
Log in to Submission Site
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Organizer: Belinda Neal -
- / (512) 478-5268