Health Care Quality Congress Call for Session Abstracts
Now accepting submissions for consideration to present at HQC 2019!
Health Care Quality Congress (HQC) is the only meeting offering exclusive education and a deeper-dive on the updates of NCQA Health Plan Accreditation, quality improvement initiatives and new HEDIS measures and results following the 2020 release! HQC is designed for the seasoned participant who is responsible for gathering, analyzing, assessing or reporting HEDIS data, or managing, implementing and assessing Health Plan Accreditation survey data and results. Those interested in expanding their overall knowledge on health plan quality improvement would benefit from attending this highly anticipated conference. We are seeking proposals for comprehensive session presentations that leverage HEDIS and Health Plan Accreditation to improve population health.
HQC brings together:
- Topics that cover HEDIS improvements, best methods to meet Health Plan Accreditation, quality improvement initiatives and population health;
- A dynamic learning experience;
- Diverse attendees such as Quality Improvement Managers/Directors, Accreditation Managers/Directors/VPs, Medical Directors, CEOs, HEDIS professionals, Regulatory Compliance staff and health care consultants;
- A focus on the application of acquired knowledge into practice.
We highly encourage proposals in areas/topics in which you have demonstrated knowledge and would like to share with peers. Our conference planning committee is made up of a diverse group of HEDIS and Health Plan Accreditation professionals. During the abstract review process, the submitter's name and organization will be removed. This will ensure an unbiased and fair review process. The educational concepts presented, along with the diversity, quality, and depth of the topic will be evaluated.
Click here to download and review the Submission Guidelines.
Click here to download and review Frequently Asked Questions.
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Organizer: Tiffany Thomas -
- email@example.com /
- (609) 630-6237