TCIV 2020 Call for Session Abstracts
Accepting submissions through Saturday March 28, 2020
Retreat attendees are senior executives (CEOs, COOs, CFOs, board members, etc.) at primarily for-profit treatment programs in a variety of care and recovery environments, including outpatient, IOP/PHP, residential, inpatient, and sober living, as well as investors in these programs. We are seeking presentations that address topics such as:
- Effectively working with third-party payers
- Exploring new revenue streams and models
- Expanding into new service areas, such as autism services
- Managing staff for operational success
- Preparing a program for M&A activity
- Using technology to improve service delivery and financial performance
- Responding to new laws impacting the field
- Developing compliance and risk-management strategies
- Creating collaboration with primary care and other community stakeholders
- Planning for changing marketing demographics
- Evaluating return on investment of marketing and business development activities
We highly encourage proposals in areas/topics in which you have demonstrated expertise and possess an interest and passion, and would like to share these with our professional audience.
Click Here to download and review the Submission Guidelines.
Click Here to download and review Frequently Asked Questions.