Welcome to the ACOFP Poster Submission Site
PRESENT A SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH AND CLINICALLY ACADEMIC POSTER
Abstract submissions are now open for the ACOFP 2022 Poster Presentation competition. Osteopathic medical students and family medicine residents are invited to participate. The Poster Presentation competition is sponsored by the ACOFP's Osteopathic Clinical Research Committee. Residents may use this poster presentation toward their scholarly activity standard requirement with approval from their program director.
AWARD CATEGORIES AND CERTIFICATES
Original Research for the Osteopathic Medical Student and Family Medicine Resident Category presents three monetary awards: 1st place of $500; 2nd place of $250; and 3rd place of $150. The Case Reports Category presents one Osteopathic Medical Student and one Family Medicine Resident Award of $100. All presenters will receive a certificate of participation.
- The deadline for submitting your abstract is December 6, 2021. View the criteria for submitting abstracts. If your abstract is approved, you will be notified by email with presentation and formatting details within two weeks of submission.
- Poster submissions for accepted abstracts are due January 31, 2022. The poster can be a PDF or a PowerPoint presentation with a maximum of five slides.
- Poster presentations will be scheduled via Zoom for February 2022.
- Criteria for Submitting Abstracts
- Original Research Study Judging Criteria
- Case Report Judging Criteria