* indicates a required field
Welcome to the American Academy of Periodontology's 2021 Abstract Submission Site!
THE DEADLINE FOR ALL SUBMISSIONS IS TUESDAY, AUGUST 31 AT 11:59 PM CENTRAL TIME.
These poster presentations are not eligible for awards and will not be reviewed by the Research Submissions Committee during the poster session. All presenters will have the opportunity to showcase their poster to Annual Meeting Attendees during this time.
Poster Session Criteria
- Material may not have been published online or in print at the time of its submission, except as an abstract of 200 words or less.
- Only the lead author named in the abstract submission may present the research at the Annual Meeting and respond to questions.
- Submission of a manuscript for publication consideration prior to submission to the competition is permitted. Editor(s) should be informed of the intent to submit the research in the competition to avoid premature publication.
Poster Session Eligibility
- Applicants need not be members of the Academy.
- here is no limit to the number of posters an author may present in the general poster session.
- Applicants may not be members of the Research Submissions Committee.
Please note that as a Research Forum Poster Presenter, complimentary meeting registration is not extended by the Academy. All speakers are responsible for their own registration fees and related travel, lodging accommodations, and other expenses for the meeting if they wish to present.