Welcome to the Submission Site
- Only online submissions are accepted.
- There is a $25, non-refundable processing fee for submitted each abstract.
- Work covered by the abstract must not have been published (manuscript or abstract) prior to June 13, 2020.
- If the abstract has been presented or accepted for presentation at another national meeting or world congress, it should not be submitted to SVM.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to attend the meeting and present their data, if accepted. Failure to register and be present for the meeting, if not justified, will jeopardize future acceptance of abstracts. We understand there are exceptional circumstances in which you may not be able to attend the meeting; however, in these circumstances, every effort must be made to send a colleague to represent your institution and present your abstract. If an emergency arises and you are unable to attend, you must notify SVM headquarters in writing prior to the meeting that you are naming a substitute presenter. All notices should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The substitute must be a co-author. Failure to follow these procedures may result in the submitter being prohibited from presenting at subsequent SVM meetings.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts an investigator may submit; however, investigators should not submit the same research. Abstracts that appear to be replicate versions of a single study will be rejected.
- Investigators need not be SVM members to participate.
- Submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed by the Abstract Review Committee.
- Abstracts selected for presentation will be scheduled in the Moderated Poster Session on Friday, June 12, 2020. The session will be a moderated by members of the abstract review committee and other SVM leaders to facilitate interaction between presenters and meeting attendees.
- Investigators with the top scoring original research abstracts will be invited to present their work as an oral presentation (in lieu of a poster) in the Best of SVM Science Session at the Annual Meeting, on June 12, 2020.
- If the abstract is accepted, the presenter will be asked to disclose any financial interests/arrangements or affiliations with any commercial organizations that could be perceived as a real or apparent conflict of interest in the context of their presentation subject matter. Commercial relationships that occurred within the 12 months prior to the date of the meeting (June 11, 2019 - June 11, 2020) must be disclosed. These are typically relationships such as grants, speakers’ bureau, consulting fees, major stockholder or other company ownership, etc. Funding from government and other nonprofit sources does not need to be disclosed. Disclosure information will be published in the final program.
- Accepted original research abstracts will be published in the June, 2020 meeting issue of Vascular Medicine.
You will be using this form to provide your contact information and your required submission details for review. Click Join Now below to begin.
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Organizer: Michael Hagedorn -
- / (847) 686-2388