AWEA Wind Project Siting and Environmental Compliance Conference 2020
The Call for Abstracts will close September 30th, at 11:59PM EST.
For more information on the speaker selection process, please visit the Speak at an AWEA Event page.
Proposal Submission Policy:
1. All obvious commercial sales pitches will not be accepted for a presentation.
2. Proposals must be well-organized and clearly describe their relevance to the industry and how the information presented could be applied or used in practice. Applicants are encouraged to use case studies, offer solutions, and include specifics.
3. Proposals should contain new perspective or data and not have been presented previously.
4. More than one proposal may be submitted.
5. Selected presenters will be asked to present as part of a session in a designated time slot, and in some cases, proposal authors may be asked to speak as a panelist (no PPT) or as a stand-alone presenter. Session topics are pre-determined by the program committee.
6. The program committee will review all the submitted proposals and select the most interesting and appropriate proposals for this year’s program. We will also invite others to present on topics that we did not receive suitable proposals on but see as necessary for the program.
AWEA members will be preferred over non-AWEA member presentations. For inquiries on membership, please contact Wade Barton, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please click Join Now to begin creating an account below.
Log in to complete your submission
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Contact Information: AWEA -
- email@example.com /
- (202) 262-5722