Welcome to the Summit North America 2020 Session Proposal Submission Site!
Dates for Summit North America are October 6-9th, 2020.
If you are a subject matter expert with a great concept for an educational session covering topics related to D365 Finance and Operations/Dynamics AX, D365 Customer Engagement/Dynamics CRM, D365 Business Central, Dynamics Navision, Dynamics GP, Dynamics SL or Power Platform products (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate), you’re in the right place. We are now accepting proposals for educational sessions through May 5th, 2020.
What’s behind a winning proposal?
Attendees rate our speakers as a top highlight of their event experience. Your proposal should showcase how you will create an experience that features interactive, engaging learning. Topics can vary widely across multiple tracks or focused learning areas. All submissions are rated for importance, scope of coverage of the topic, and relevance to the Dynamics community and industry. Proposals should be sufficiently detailed to allow evaluation of these criteria. Need inspiration? Check out the Summit North America 2019 Schedules
It is helpful to gather all information needed for each session proposal before submitting:
- Session Title (max 9 words) and Description (max 100 words)
- Names and Email Addresses of individuals involved in your presentation (presenters, co-presenters, moderators, etc.). Note: you may opt to propose a session without including suggested presenters, if you or a colleague do not wish to be considered as a session presenter.
- Primary Topic which is most relevant to your presentation
- Dynamics Product Versions which are applicable to your session
- Learning Objectives for your session to complete the sentence, "Participants will be able to...". At least 1 is required; it is suggested to provide 3-5 objectives.
- Level of Knowledge attendees should have for the session (basic, intermediate, advanced)
- Format of the presentation (How2, Presentation, etc.)
How to Submit
Log in below to get started. Update your proposal anytime until the deadline, May 5th, 2020.
Review Period: 5/5/20-6/11/20
Committee reviews of submissions will be made during this time.
Speakers will be notified if accepted in June 2020.
Dates to Remember
- May 5th: Call for proposals closes
- No later than June 20th: Submission acceptance status notifications sent
- Individual User Groups reserve the right to modify their Proposal Submission Deadline and/or Acceptance Announcement Dates. Any updates will be posted on the submission site and announced to respective User Group Members.
Summit 2020 Event Site
Summit North America 2020 Homepage
Questions & Technical Support
If you need technical site support for your submission, please contact us at: email@example.com
Note: The Submission site is not linked to user group account credentials, please create a new account to begin to begin the submission process.
Thank you for your interest and support of Summit 2020. Speakers will be notified if accepted in June 2020.
Please create a new account to begin
Questions? Organizer: Dynamic Communities, Inc. -
- / (877) 324-8880