CWEA Call for Proposals - See Below for Additional Info
Log in to the Proposal ScoreCard
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now
Already a User?
Submit a session proposal or idea year-round to showcase and share your knowledge, skills and abilities with the CWEA community.
Each proposal must be designated for a specific conference, program, or webinar so that it gets routed to the appropriate reviewers. However, we encourage you to duplicate your proposal and designate an additional conference, program or webinar if you would like your topic to be considered for more than one event/training.
There is no limit to the number of proposals that may be submitted by an individual, company or organization. Please do consider partnering with others to submit one or more proposals – a collaborative approach to developing sessions is encouraged.
Proposals are currently being accepted for the following programs:
- Northern Safety Day 2020 (NSD20) will be held as a virtual event in October (exact dates to be determined). The deadline to submit proposals for NSD20 was Friday, July 17, 2020. Click here for more info on the event and desired proposal topics.
- Pretreatment, Pollution Prevention and Stormwater Virtual Conference 2021 (P3S21) will be held in February 2021. The deadline to submit proposals for P3S21 was Friday, August 14, 2020. Click here for more info on the event and desired proposal topics.
- Annual Conference 2021 (AC21) is scheduled for Tuesday, April 20 to Friday, April 23, 2021 at the Town and Country, San Diego, CA. The deadline to submit proposals for AC21 was Friday, August 14, 2020. Click here for more info on the event and desired proposal topics.
- Specialty In-Person Workshops are being considered for fiscal year 2020-2021 (July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021). There is no deadline to submit proposals for specialty workshops. Click here for more info on these workshops and desired proposal topics.
- Certification Prep Training (CPT) Webinars will be held throughout the fiscal year 2020-2021 (July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021). There is no deadline to submit proposals for certification prep training webinars. Click here for more info on these webinars and desired proposal topics.
- Specialty Webinars will be held throughout the fiscal year 2020-2021 (July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021). There is no deadline to submit proposals for specialty webinars. Click here for more info on these webinars and desired proposal topics.
Additional Information and Resources:
For our scheduled in-person events, CWEA will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation as reported by the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), California health authorities as well as local health authorities to the program venue to protect the health and safety of everyone involved. Since the format and mode of delivery for our in-person events will evolve depending on these circumstances, we ask all proposal submitters and speakers to be open to virtual opportunities in the event that an in-person program is not possible.
CWEA is committed to providing networking and learning opportunities that meet the interests, needs, travel abilities and financial resources of our members. During these challenging times, it is vital that the California wastewater industry continue to connect, learn and engage, whether in-person, virtually, or through some combination thereof.
IMPORTANT LOGIN INFORMATION: Due to GDPR data privacy regulations, CadmiumCD does not store your login information from past years. For this reason, you will need to create a New User account for the first proposal you submit by clicking on "Join Now" in the "New Users" section below. Once you have created your new account, started or completed a proposal, and logged out, you may log back in using the "Already a User?" section below (for updates or additional proposals).