Welcome to the NeoCon 2024 Call for Programming Submissions Site
You are invited to submit a presentation for consideration for NeoCon 2024 Programming.
Submissions may be considered for the following programming formats:
- ONLINE CEU SESSIONS
- ONSITE CEU SESSIONS
- NEOCON TALKS
Pre-recorded, professionally produced 1-hour sessions available on the NeoCon Learning Hub Monday, June 10th through Friday, September 13th. Virtual CEU Sessions will be IDCEC and AIA accredited.
Select submissions will be chosen to present onsite at THE MART during NeoCon, June 10th- June 12th, 2024. The sessions are recorded and provided for registrants one week post NeoCon via the Learning Hub until Friday, September 13th. Onsite CEU Sessions will be IDCEC and AIA accredited.
Long-form, experiential sessions unique to NeoCon. Offered during select timeslots and ranging from 2-4 hours in length, workshops are expected to engage attendees in practice-oriented learning. Workshops may also be available for CEU accreditation.
Live 20-minute, video-recorded presentations on the 7th Floor Exhibit Hall at THE MART, exploring trending topics. Talks are available post-NeoCon on the website.
Up to fifty (50) submissions will be selected for virtual presentations on the NeoCon Learning Hub. An additional ten (10) CEU presentations, four (4) workshops and up to ten (10) talks will be invited and developed for presentation onsite at NeoCon.
Complete your submission by January 15, 2024, for your presentation to be considered for inclusion at NeoCon 2024. Submitters of selected presentations will be notified by February 29, 2024.
Please review Evaluation Process / Guidelines / Speaker Expenses before you begin your submission.
The Evaluation Process:
Members of the NeoCon Program Review Board evaluate all proposed presentations based on the following criteria: overall quality, relevance to the industry, well-defined focus within the educational category, practical applications of material, timeliness of the topic and speaker qualifications.
To be considered for NeoCon 2024 programming:
- Your presentation must be educational in nature — sales presentations will not be accepted.
- Industry manufacturers or vendors not exhibiting at NeoCon or not tenants at THE MART are not eligible to speak or participate as a presenter.
- Your material should be original; otherwise, sources must be referenced.
- For multiple speakers, each speaker must agree to this submission.
- Incomplete presentation submissions will not be considered.
- Presentation selections and notifications will be made by February 29, 2024. You will be notified if your program is selected.
CEU Presentation Guidelines:
- Your presentation should address at least one of the educational categories listed: Design Skills, DEI (Diversity Equity & Inclusion), Education, Facility Management, Healthcare, Sustainability, Healthcare, Hospitality, Industry Directions, Lighting, Public Space, Sustainability, Technology, Urban Planning, Wellness and Workplace.
- Presentations should be one hour in length of time, including a brief question and answer session.
- Presentations should not exceed four speakers, including the moderator.
- For selected workshops and continuing education unit (CEU) presentations, we will seek accreditation once they are confirmed.
Click here to preview the application
For accepted 2024 submissions, NeoCon is pleased to offer:
- The full list of attendees online and onsite, where applicable, including name, title, company and email address.
- Promotional support via NeoCon's marketing communications (including website, PR and social media).
- For selected onsite CEU presenters, NeoCon will provide one (1) night’s hotel accommodation for those traveling from outside the Chicago area.
- No hotel expenses will be paid by NeoCon for speakers currently employed by manufacturers, permanent showrooms at THE MART, exhibitors, or members of the Press.
To begin, please click either "Create an Account" to start your first presentation submission, or "Login" if you have already created an account for the NeoCon 2024 submission site.
**Please note: your account information from the 2023 submission site has not been saved. Please select "Create an Account" to assemble a new account profile for the NeoCon 2024 submission site.
Login to the NeoCon 2024 CFP Submission Site
Create an Account
All new users must first create an account to begin your first presentation submission.Create an Account