* indicates a required field
The American Society for Nutrition (ASN) welcomes the submission of original research in the form of abstracts for presentation at NUTRITION 2021 LIVE ONLINE.
Abstracts can include:
- New research: Unpublished, original research and/or secondary analysis of data
- Methods: Newly established or characterized methods, or evaluations of existing methods
- Protocols: Descriptions of proposed studies, or recruitment and process results of newly started studies
- Case study vignette: A clinical vignette or case report is a means of disseminating new knowledge gained from clinical practice
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
- Abstract submission opens: December 2020
- Abstract submission deadline: February 8, 2021, 11:59 PM ET
- Abstract acceptance notifications sent: March 8, 2021
- Abstract programming assignments sent: April 5, 2021
- Abstract Submission Guidelines and Instructions
- Primary Tracks and Topical Areas
- Suggested Keywords
- Award Competition and Abstract Recognition Awards for Students and Young Investigators
Accepted abstracts will be programmed as oral and poster presentations at NUTRITION 2021 LIVE ONLINE and published in Current Developments in Nutrition, ASN's open access journal. Presenting authors are expected to attend the meeting and participate in their assigned session.
Separate from abstracts, beginning on March 8, 2021 ASN will welcome Late Breaking/Rapid Science Submissions featuring high-impact research nearing final publication.
These submissions should present data that are high impact, groundbreaking, innovative and newsworthy for which results were not available by the February 8, 2021 abstract submission deadline.
ONLY A VERY SMALL NUMBER (2 to 4) LATE BREAKING/RAPID SCIENCE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR ORAL PRESENTATION AT NUTRITION 2021 LIVE ONLINE.
There will be no poster presentations for Late-Breaking/Rapid Science submissions.
For more information and to see if your work is eligible, click here for Late Breaking/Rapid Submission Guidelines, Eligibility and Instructions. Key Dates:
- Late Breaking/Rapid Science submission opens: March 8, 2021
- Submission deadline: April 1, 2021, 11:59 PM ET
- Notifications sent: May 1, 2021
- Login credentials for this website are specific to this website and separate from ASN website usernames and passwords.
- All presenting authors must create a new user account to submit an abstract for NUTRITION 2021 LIVE ONLINE. To do so, click the ‘Join Now’ button below.
Log in to the Abstract Submission website
Click ‘Join Now’ to create an account and begin your first submission.Join Now