2022 Addiction Conferences Call for Submissions
Accepting submissions through August 15, 2021
NACCME events provide a well-rounded curriculum covering a variety of topics for members of the behavioral health and SUD treatment community. We are seeking proposals for comprehensive session presentations that include:
- Submissions in the following areas: Advanced Core Clinical, Pharmacotherapy including MAT, Executive, and Business Development/Marketing
- A dynamic learning experience;
- A focus on skills-based application of acquired knowledge into treatment delivery for the diverse audience, including clinicians, counselors, therapists, psychologists, physicians, and psychiatrists;
- Emphasis on the application of acquired knowledge for senior executives at treatment programs, and marketing/business development professionals;
- Emerging topics such as the COVID-19 pandemic, the emerging stimulant crisis, tele-health services, etc.
We highly encourage proposals in areas/topics in which you have demonstrated expertise and possess an interest and passion, and would like to share these with our professional audience.
Click Here to download and review the Submission Guidelines.
Click Here to download and review Frequently Asked Questions.
Log in to the Submission ScoreCard
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now