Welcome to the Summit Australia 2020 Session Proposal Submission Site!
If you are a subject matter expert with a great concept for an educational session covering topics related to D365 Finance and Operations/Dynamics AX, D365 Customer Engagement/Dynamics CRM, D365 Business Central, or Power Platform products (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate), you’re in the right place. We are now accepting proposals for educational sessions through 29 March 2020.
What’s behind a winning proposal?
Attendees rate our speakers as a top highlight of their event experience. Your proposal should showcase how you will create an experience that features interactive, engaging learning. Topics can vary widely across multiple tracks or focused learning areas. All submissions are rated for importance, scope of coverage of the topic, and relevance to the Dynamics community and industry. Proposals should be sufficiently detailed to allow evaluation of these criteria. Need inspiration? Check out the schedules for Summit 2019 below:
D365 F&O/AXUG 2019 Schedule
D365 CE/CRM 2019 Schedule
Power Platform 2019 Schedule
BCUG/NAVUG 2019 Schedule
It is helpful to gather all information needed for each session proposal before submitting:
- Session Title (max 9 words) and Description (max 100 words)
- Names and Email Addresses of individuals involved in your presentation (presenters, co-presenters, moderators, etc.). Note: you may opt to propose a session without including suggested presenters, if you or a colleague do not wish to be considered as a session presenter.
- Primary Topic which is most relevant to your presentation (e.g., BI and Reporting, Finance, etc.)
- Dynamics Product Versions which are applicable to your session
- Learning Objectives for your session to complete the sentence, "Participants will be able to...". At least 1 is required; it is suggested to provide 3-5 objectives.
- Level of Knowledge attendees should have for the session (basic, intermediate, advanced)
- Format of the presentation (How2, Presentation, etc.)
How to Submit
Log in below to get started. Update your proposal anytime until the deadline, 29 March 2020.
Review Period: 1/04/20-28/04/20
Committee reviews of submissions will be made during this time.
Speakers will be notified if accepted 28/04/20.
Dates to Remember
- 27 March: Call for proposals closes.
- 28th April: Speakers will be notified if accepted.
- Individual User Groups reserve the right to modify their Proposal Submission Deadline and/or Acceptance Announcement Dates. Any updates will be posted on the submission site and announced to respective User Group Members.
Summit Australia 2020
If you need technical site support for your submission, please contact us at: email@example.com
Note: The Submission site is not linked to user group account credentials, please create a new account to begin the submission process.
Thank you for your interest and support of Summit Australia 2020. Speakers will be notified if accepted 28/04/20.