This is the PAPS 2021 Abstract Submission Site!
1) Please select the type of presentation you are submitting; Oral, Poster Only, or Video.
2) Please select the category of the presentation (Neonatal, GI, oncology, etc,)
3) For all abstracts, format must be Purpose - Method - Results - Conclusion regardless of type. You are limited to 2000 characters.
4) If you have a Video of a new technique, interesting case, or unique pathology, we encourage you to submit a video. Videos must be narrated in English and limited to 4 minutes and 250 MB. Only Mp4 format will be accepted. You must upload your video as part of your submission.
5) PAPS Prize for TRAINEES: Trainees, residents, and medical students may have their abstract considered for the PAPS Prize in either basic science or clinical competition. You MUST be a trainee to be eligible, and must register for the meeting. Only oral presentations will be considered for the PAPS prize. If you are awarded an oral presentation, you must also submit a manuscript in order to be considered. Manuscript submission is not required at this time; we will request your manuscript if you score well enough in the abstract. Remember, you MUST present to win the prize.
6) Abstract submission closes at 0600 September 21st, 2021 Pacific time. Results will be emailed in early October. If your abstract is ACCEPTED, you MUST register for the 2021 PAPS meeting in order to present. Register on our PAPSmeeting.com website.
For technical issues related to the submission website, please use the TECHNICAL SUPPORT button in the top right corner. For QUESTIONS about abstract content, please email email@example.com.