Nutrition 2020 Late Breaking/Rapid Science Submissions:
This website will be used to accept Late Breaking/Rapid Science submissions beginning on Friday, February 14.
This year, the American Society for Nutrition will pilot Late Breaking/Rapid Science submissions for Nutrition 2020. This category of submissions is for high-impact scientific research for which results were not available by the January 31, 2020 general abstract submission deadline.
These submissions should present data that are high impact, groundbreaking, innovative and newsworthy. This category is not a mechanism to update data submitted during the general abstract submission period.
ONLY A VERY SMALL NUMBER (2 to 4) LATE BREAKING/RAPID SCIENCE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR ORAL PRESENTATION AT NUTRITION 2020.
There will be no poster presentations for Late-Breaking/Rapid Science submissions.
- Late Breaking/Rapid Science submission opens: February 14, 2020
- Submission deadline: March 13, 2020, 11:59 PM ET
- Notifications sent: March 31, 2020
Nutrition 2020 Abstract Submission:
Nutrition 2020 abstract submission has closed. There will not be a late-breaking round for abstract submissions.
- Abstract submission opens: October 2019
- Abstract submission deadline: January 31, 2020, 11:59 PM ET
- Abstract acceptance notifications sent: March 1, 2020
- Abstract programming assignments sent: March 23, 2020
Accepted abstracts will be programmed into oral sessions, poster theater flash sessions and poster sessions at Nutrition 2020 and published in Current Developments in Nutrition, ASN's open access journal. Presenting authors are expected to attend the meeting and participate in their assigned session.
- Login credentials for this website are specific to this website and separate from ASN website usernames and passwords.
Log in to the Abstract Submission website
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Nutrition 2020: Michelle Crispino -
- / (240) 428-3607