* indicates a required field
Welcome to AMCP 2024
Poster Abstract Submission Site!
AMCP invites submissions for abstracts to be presented at AMCP 2024, which will be held April 16 - April 19, 2024
- Submission begins on Monday, Aug. 14, 2023
- Submission ends on Tuesday, Oct. 31, 2023, at 11:59 PM PT.
- Please note the submission deadline for the Student Pharmacist/Resident/Fellow/Graduate Student category has been extended until Sunday, December 31, 2023.
Please note the following:
- Be sure to create the New Account/User ID and password of the person that will be designated as the Presenter and contact author of the submitted poster abstract.
- At least one author or non-author of each accepted poster must register for and attend the meeting. A single author can only represent one poster.
- If the content of poster abstracts submitted for consideration has been published previously as an abstract or article or presented in another forum the abstract must be identified as an Encore.
- If you are submitting in the "Encore type" and answer no to "Have you presented at other educational conferences within the last 2 years" then you should not be submitting an abstract under "Encore"
- You will receive an email once your abstract has been submitted and will see a green check mark to the left of your submission title.
- Once your abstract has been submitted, you can log back in and make edits up until the Submission Period Closes.
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Click 'Create Account' to begin your first submission.Create Account