The NAMA Show: Call for Speakers
Please log in below or create a new account, then follow the steps to submit your presentation proposal(s) for The NAMA Show, May 6 – 8, 2020 in Nashville, TN.
Presentation proposals will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Current, innovative and relevant topic in the industry.
- Well-organized session designed to meet the needs of this particular audience.
- Presented by recognized leaders in the topic area.
Creative and innovative approaches to presenting sessions are encouraged, especially when presented from a problem solving perspective. Rely on your day-to-day experiences as well as industry best practices, management successes, and innovative tools and techniques for topic ideas. Proposals will be accepted for sessions that range from basic to advanced levels, offering a full breadth of knowledge and information for The NAMA Show attendees. We encourage you to submit more than one session proposal for consideration by the Education Committee.
Submissions should focus on at least one of the following industry topic areas:
- Business Operations (i.e., security, data analysis, legal issues)
- Sales/Business Development (i.e., growth opportunities, innovation)
- Consumer/Industry Trends
- Public Health and Nutrition
- Policy and Advocacy
All documentation must be submitted electronically. Hard copies will not be accepted. Submissions are due by Friday, October 11, 2019.
You will receive an automatic confirmation email for each proposal you submit. If you do not receive a confirmation email or if you have any questions about the call for speakers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Education Coordinator: Eric Larson -
- email@example.com /
- (571) 348-1215