Welcome to the RAPID + TCT 2024 Call for Speakers
SME and the TCT Group are now welcoming abstracts for RAPID + TCT 2024 that focus on case studies, research findings, and technical analysis.
Call for Conference Speakers and Workshops:
As the Submitter you will need the following to completing your submission:
- Presenter's Name, Email, Address, Phone Number, Position/Title, Company, Biography (max 175 words)
- Hi-Res Headshot Photo (minimum 100 MB, 300 dpi, .jpg format)
- Abstract Title
- Abstract (maximum 300 words)
Commercial and sales submissions will immediately be disqualified. Customer applications are encouraged and should be submitted by the end-user. The presentation format is 20 minutes plus 5 minutes Q&A
To complete your current submission, make changes to an existing submission or add another submission, log in to your account by entering your email address and password under the "Returning User" area below.
You should receive a confirmation email, ensuring we received your abstract. If you do not receive a confirmation email, check your spam/junk folder.
Conference Submission Review ProcessConference abstract submissions are reviewed and vetted by RAPID + TCT Event Advisors, which is made up of the top technical experts representing the manufacturing industry, academic institutions, and government agencies. Their decision to accept or decline is final.
While all commercial presentations will be rejected, customer applications are encouraged and should be submitted by the end user.
Conference abstracts will be reviewed and scored against the following criteria:
- Originality - How original or novel is the information contained in the presentation? Are there innovative applications, ground-breaking technology and cutting-edge research presented? Does the presentation challenge the status quo or accepted norms? Originality is not only in the content. You cannot have presented this paper outside of your own business anywhere else prior to RAPID + TCT 2024.
- Impartiality - Submission should be impartial and non-commercial in nature. Sales presentations will be rejected. The RAPID + TCT Conference Delegate attends our highly technical Additive Manufacturing conference at a significant price point, so we work hard to ensure the content is non-commercial.
- Objectives - What does the presentation seek to get across to the audience. What are the aims of the presentation? What will it address? What will be covered? Be clear on the elements you are going to present so we can make a valued judgement on the content of your presentation.
- Audience - How many people will be interested in hearing this presentation? If you are presenting on a niche topic, that may preclude us from accepting it. Submissions that appeal to a greater audience may have a greater chance of being selected.
- Technical Information - Our audience is highly intelligent and tech literate, if you need to delve into the technical to get your point across then please do so – depth of explanation and technical detail is highly prized by our audience.
- Learning Objectives - Have you been clear with the audience’s learning objectives? What will the audience walk away having learned by attending your presentation?
Advantages of Speaking at RAPID + TCT:
- Exposure at a global event dedicated to AM and industrial 3D printing
- Opportunity to showcase and increase the visibility of ground-breaking projects, research, and solutions
- Establish yourself and your organization as thought leaders and experts in AM to an engaged audience of peers and prospects, with promotion of the presentation, speaker, and organization before, during, and after the show, online and through printed material
- Complimentary conference pass
- Networking opportunities to meet fellow speakers and conference delegates, to drive relevant business conversations and build connections with the AM community
Proposed Conference Tracks Include:Abstracts should address research, case studies and/or applications in any of the following which include but are not limited to:
- Construction & Architecture
- Economics & Justification
- Standards & Repeatability
- Serial Manufacturing
- 3D Scanning & Metrology
- Post Processing
- Materials Development
- Process Development
For any questions pertaining to the Conference at RAPID +TCT please reach out to the Conference Manager:
Lu TikrityPhone: +44 (0) 1244 680222
Thank you in advance for your interest in sharing your expertise and knowledge.
Technical Support at CadmiumCD can be reached from 9 AM EST - 9 PM EST at 410.638.9239 or email support@cadmiumCD.com.
To Submit for RAPID + TCT 2024
All submitters must create a new user account in order to submit for this year's conference. Create your account by clicking on New Account below.New Account