* indicates a required field
Welcome to the Abstract Submission Site
The American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) invites abstracts describing programs, courses, initiatives, or evaluation strategies that characterize the conference theme, addressing the many changes and challenges in academic nursing programs. Of particular interest are abstracts that reflect innovation and highlight:
Conference Theme: The Future of Nursing Education: Innovation, Inclusion, & Influence
- Academic Nursing: Excellence & Innovation
- Leading & Advancing Improvements in Health, Health Care, & Higher Education
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Sub-committee members are not eligible to submit to this conference.
- The primary author will be the point of contact for all communication with AACN.
- Primary authors on all accepted abstracts must register for the conference and present the abstract in-person.
Thank you for considering submitting an abstract to the Transform 2021!
- Submission Deadline / Due Date: August 6, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- Primary authors are allowed a maximum of two (2) abstract submissions per conference. If more than two abstracts are submitted per author, only the first two submissions will be reviewed and eligible for acceptance.
- The primary author presenting should be first in the list of authors.
- The submitter must be the primary author.
- The primary author will be corresponding author for all communication with AACN.
- Abstract submissions that are incomplete after the submission deadline will not be eligible for presentation nor will they be considered for review
- Primary Authors are asked to indicate their preferred type of presentation format (Podium Presentation or Poster Presentation).
- Podium and Poster Presentations will be offered in-person at the conference venue - Hyatt Regency Dallas, TX.
- Podium Presentation
Podium presentations will be in the form of 15-minute presentation with a scheduled time for live questions and answers. Presentations will be audio-recorded on-site and made available for on-demand after the event.
- Poster Presentation
Poster presentations are presented on double-sided poster boards holding one (1) poster per board. All posters should be oriented in landscape format and must not exceed 48" W x 36" H. Posters will also be featured in the Virtual Poster Showcase on the virtual conference platform with the option to provide a pre-recorded 2 minute video presentation.
All abstracts will be reviewed using this scoring rubric. To ensure that your abstract receives the highest score, please review the rubric before submitting your abstract.
You will be using this submission site to provide your contact information and your required submission details for review. Please read instructions on how to complete your submission here. Then click Join Now below to begin.