NatCon22 Submission Site
Call for Presentations Submission Deadline: October 8, 2021
Accept/Reject Notification Date: December 23, 2021
Awards of Excellence Submission Deadline: January 28, 2022
Create an account at the bottom of the page to submit your proposal.
NatCon22 Call for Presentations
The NatCon22 Call for Presentations is now closed. The proposal deadline was, Friday, October 8. Submitters should expect to receive notification by December 23, 2021.
2022 Awards of Excellence Celebration
On the heels of a uniquely challenging year, we approached 2021 with a renewed commitment to help communities in need, connect people to high-quality care and move our field forward.
Across the country, health care professionals did the same. They overcame obstacles with innovations, raised the volume on important issues and helped their communities thrive.
During our annual National Council Awards of Excellence program, we will honor those individuals who paved the way for progress this year. Our award categories include:
- Lifetime Achievement Award: This award is in recognition of an individual whose efforts, far-reaching impact and commitment to improving the lives of vulnerable Americans living with mental health and substance use challenges is unmatched.
- Peer Specialist of the Year Award: Great things happen when passion meets purpose. This award recognizes an individual with lived experience who works in a health care organization and uses their strengths to help peers on their road to recovery.
Are you improving service delivery in your community? Do you know someone who is enhancing access to care through their leadership? Recognize them or share your own impact!
Submit a nomination for one of these awards by Friday, January 28, at 11:59 p.m. PT! Have questions about the National Council Awards of Excellence? Contact us!
NatCon22 Shark Tank brought to you by innovaTel Telepsychiatry
In partnership with innovaTel Telepsychiatry, we are proud to host the second iteration of "Shark Tank," our entrepreneurial competition inspired by the hit ABC television show.
How does it work? During NatCon22, participants will present their technology innovations to a panel of experts for the chance to win $10,000! We are looking for presentations that:
- Highlight new technologies that represent the future of health care.
- Illustrate how your innovation is applicable to mental health and substance use treatment providers care providers.
- Demonstrate the potential for improved outcomes.
- Inspire attendees to apply what they learn to their own organizations.
Don’t miss your chance to share and discover new technology solutions! We are continuing to accept proposals for the Shark Tank. Submit your proposal now!
Additional details on the call for presentations process can be found in our NatCon22 Call for Presentations document.
Log-in or Create an Account
Click 'Join Now' to begin.
After creating the new account, please return to this page and login using your credentials.