* indicates a required field
Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
55th Annual Convention
- DEADLINE: March 15, 2021 at 3:00 am EDT.
- CHARACTER LIMIT: Character counts do not include spaces.
- Symposia: 13,800 characters for the entire text. The summary abstract: 2800 characters. Individual presentation abstracts: 2200 characters each; three to five presentations total.
- Research Spotlight Presentations: 1950 characters
- Panel Discussions & Clinical Round Tables: 1950 characters
- Poster Sessions: 2800 characters
- ABSTRACT LIMIT: An individual must limit to 6 the number of submissions in which he or she is the first author (including posters), the chair or moderator, the discussant, panelist, or an invited speaker. Acceptances will be limited to 4 first author presentations.
ACCESS THE SUBMISSION CENTER
- Please Note: The Cadmium Scorecard is designed to be used with Chrome, Safari, or Firefox browsers. Use of Internet Explorer may result in error messages and delays in submitting. If you experience difficulties using another browser, please seek assistance with your internal IT support staff.
- Log-in: Under New Users, Click Join Now. If you are coming back to complete a submission for 2021, enter ‘Email Address and Access Key under Already a User.’
- Help: For all log-in problems or technical questions, please contact Cadmium Helpdesk (email@example.com) or call (410) 638.9239 any time between Monday-Friday 9am - 9pm EST. If you have any policy questions related to the ABCT Annual Convention, please contact ABCT at (212) 647-1890 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*********FOR MORE DETAILED SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:
- For detailed Text Instructions, please Click Here.
- For a Screenshot Guide of each step of the process, please click here.
- For an Author Info Checklist (info you'll need from presenters), please Click Here
- To view the Call for Papers, please click here.
- To view the Review Criteria and sample abstracts visit the ABCT Preparing to Submit an Abstract web page.
ABCT is encouraging people to stay for Sunday. Watch for promotional efforts in the upcoming months for some events to be held on the final day of the convention!