* indicates a required field
Welcome to the 2021 ASQ World Conference Submission Site
- All proposals must be submitted to ASQ by September 4, 2020.
- All proposals must be completed and submitted via this submission site.
- A maximum of three submissions per submitter may be submitted.
- You will receive receipt of your completed submission.
- Submission applicants will be notified in November 2020 of their status. Selected speakers will be provided with the guidelines and due date for submission of their final presentations.
- Submission of the proposal does not guarantee acceptance as a speaker at the 2021 World Conference on Quality and Improvement or any other ASQ Conference.
Proposal submissions must be made with the understanding that:
- Conference presentations will be delivered via Microsoft PowerPoint in the official 2021 World Conference on Quality and Improvement template.
- The selection committee reserves the right to limit multiple speaker selections from the same company or institution in order to achieve or maintain program balance.
- All submissions will be reviewed via a blind review process.
- We will not identify Program Committee reviewers.
Submissions will be accepted for the following session types:
- Concurrent Sessions: These 60-minute sessions are meant to present real applications, results, and solutions based on quality principles or theory that can be implemented immediately.
- Workshops: Workshops will lead participants from an identified beginning point through a logical and clearly identified end point with the expansion of the related body of knowledge and include hands-on learning activities that demonstrate and reinforce the concepts presented.
- After 5 Session (Monday Evening): These exciting and innovative sessions are less formal than concurrent sessions and cover a myriad of topics that may or may not relate directly to quality in the traditional sense. The 75-minute sessions include a social component, which adds to the level of interaction between the facilitator and the participants, as well as the participants and their peers. These sessions will not be reviewed by technical proposal reviewers and will be selected solely by the Technical Program Committee (TPC).
Theme and Focus Areas
Review Process and Speaker Expectations.
Please click Join Now to begin your submission below.