Welcome to the ACT 2020 International Conference Session Proposal Site
Information and Schedule
The Association for Commuter Transportation (ACT) is requesting a call for session proposals for ACT’s 2020 International Conference, the premier event for Transportation Demand Management (TDM) professionals.
Our 2020 International Conference in Denver, CO (August 2 – August 5) will attract more than 600 professionals and practitioners from across the United States and around the globe. Attendees representing public and private sector employers and providers of services and programs, universities and non-profit organizations, will gather to share best practices and emerging innovations, engage with colleagues, and take part in intensive training workshops, discussions and educational tours.
We encourage you to take advantage of this exciting opportunity to share your ideas, knowledge and expertise.
Who Can Submit
Proposals, non-solicited in nature, from any individual, group, business, or organization, on any topic are welcome. The Conference Program Committee will review and consider all proposals for their educational value, alignment with desired topics, uniqueness, and diversity of speakers. Full session proposals (either individually presented or providing a slate of speakers) is the only option we are accepting this year.
Only proposals submitted through this portal will be considered for evaluation through the Call for Speakers. We encourage you to review the proposal form and prepare your response in a word document to ensure responses adhere to noted word limits. Incomplete proposals will not be accepted or considered.
- Call for proposals open: November 14, 2019
- Proposal submissions due: December 20, 2019
- Initial selection notifications: February 21, 2020
- Final selection notifications: March 13, 2020
Session slots at the International Conference are highly competitive with less than half of the proposals being selected. You can increase your chances of being selected by considering the following:
- Is the topic new or innovative?
- Will it attract a wide range of attendees?
- Are you telling a full story that includes measurable results about your program/service/issue?
- Will the presentation spark conversation or action?
- Will the presentation expand the understanding of TDM?
- Sessions may not present sales pitches or direct product promotion.
You will be using this form to provide your contact information and your required submission details for review. Click Join Now below to begin.
Log in to the Proposal ScoreCard
Already a User?
Questions? Organizer: Casey Murphy -
- / 12027925801 ext. 103