* indicates a required field
Welcome to the Midwest Surgical Association 2024 Call for Abstracts
NEW DEADLINE: Friday, February 23, 2024 at 11:59pm CST
- Presentation Types:
- Oral Presentation | Accepted oral presentations will be required to submit a manuscript to the American Journal of Surgery. If your abstract is not selected as an Oral presentation, it will automatically be considered for a Poster presentation.
- Poster Presentation | Accepted Poster presentations do not require manuscript submission.
- Spectacular Problems in Surgery Presentation | Accepted Spectacular Problems in Surgery presentations do not require manuscript submission.
- The abstract body (not counting abstract title or author string) must not exceed 350 words
- One optional graph, photo and/or table is permitted per submission (file must be a .jpg)
- You do not need to be a Midwest Surgical Association member to submit an abstract for consideration. However, if none of the authors are members, you will need a member to sponsor your submission. The member sponsor must also agree to be present at the meeting should your presentation be selected.
- Duplicate Submission Policy Information in the submission must represent original work that has not been previously published or be under consideration for publication, and will not have been presented as a podium presentation at a national or an international meeting prior to the dates of the MSA 2024 Annual Meeting.
- SUBMISSION CHECKLIST
- Principal Contact & Presenter Information (name and email address)
- List of Authors
- Abstract body (350 words or less)
- One optional table or graph upload is permitted per submission (.jpg only)
- 2 Self-Assessment Questions