Welcome to the Abstract Submission Site!
The submission deadline is 11:59 pm Central Time on Monday, May 18, 2020. Edits and changes to abstract submissions can be made within the submission site up until the deadline. After this date/time, the submission site will close automatically and will no longer accept new submissions or edits to existing submissions. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
Abstracts must be submitted via the online abstract system; no faxed or emailed entries will be considered.
The primary author should submit the abstract and must be one of the following:
- an ASDS member in full-time private or academic practice; or
- an ASDS member in an approved dermatology fellowship program; or
- a resident in an approved dermatology training program (international residents will need to provide a letter from their program director); or
- a non-member dermatologist in in full-time private or academic practice.
Log in for Abstract Submission Site
Click 'Join Now' to begin your first submission.Join Now
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Organizer: American Society for Dermatologic Surgery -
- / (847) 956-0900