Welcome to the Submission Site for Medical Practice Excellence: Operations Conference 2022
Proposals due no later than: August 10th, 2021
About the conference
Conference dates and location: May 19th - 21st, 2022 at the JW Marriott Austin - Austin, Texas
Medical Practice Excellence: Operations Conference features practical tools, insightful case studies and inspirational speaker sessions that focus on current issues and trends in the business of practicing medicine. The educational and interactive content stems from the operations management domain of the Body of Knowledge for Medical Practice Management and provides relevant information for medical practice administrators, physicians and other healthcare professionals.
Conference attendees are employed by both large health systems and independent practices and have a variety of job titles from the C-suite to the front lines. Distinct sessions will offer content that is tailored to reflect the differing operational concerns of these two groups.
With more than 25 sessions to meet the needs of this diverse audience, MGMA seeks speakers to present sessions on a wide variety of relevant topics. The line-up will consist of sessions with real life case studies and sessions that offer the attendee tangible take aways for session goers. For our 2022 Conference, we are looking for speakers who can address the following key content areas:
• Patient communication • Scheduling • Telehealth • RPM • Population Health
• Safety • Efficiency • Strategy • Marketing and social media
Staffing and Human Resources
• Recruitment • Work force planning • Leadership • Training and communication
• Cyber security • Artificial Intelligence • Infrastructure • System Optimization
What we are looking for in a submission
Approximately 80% of the content for the conference will come from the call for proposals process. The submissions that include the following will be given the highest priority in the review process:
• Real-life scenarios that communicate the organization’s challenges and the demonstrated strategies used to resolve them.
• Metrics that quantify the improvements and how those results are attainable for others.
• Checklists, implementation guides, sample policies, action plans or other tools that attendees can use to implement the knowledge gained in the session.
• Concepts new to the field of health care.
• Sessions that address the needs of specific specialties.
• Solutions that can be replicated by attendees in their practices.
• Avoids promoting products or services.
What is in it for youSpeaking at the MPE: Operations Conference is an excellent professional development opportunity that will sharpen your presentation skills and highlight your organization’s achievements. You will contribute your expertise to further your profession, network with peers and industry experts, and have the opportunity to earn continuing education credits.
Notification of selection
You will receive notification on whether or not your presentation was selected by mid to late September. We look forward to reviewing your submission and hope to see you in Atlanta. Please contact the content team at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions or submission issues.