Welcome to the ISES Abstract Submission Site
Log in to the Abstract Submission Site
Already a User?
ISES invites you to participate in our 31st annual meeting, being held virtually August 30 - September 2, by submitting an abstract for an oral or poster presentation.
The 2021 meeting is entitled, “Multisector Engagement for Addressing Emerging Environmental Exposures.” Please consider how your presentation/poster might incorporate this theme and emphasize the interdisciplinary and multi-scale nature of exposure science, as well as the different communities involved. We will of course welcome all presentations/posters that are related to any area of exposure science including, but not limited to:
- Application of sensors in exposure assessment
- Citizen Science and Community-engaged Research
- Climate change
- Disparities in environmental exposure and health
- Emerging environmental exposures
- Impacts of public health policy
- Multiple stressor interactions
- Risk Communication
- Statistical methods in exposure science and epidemiology
- Translational Research
- Use of “big data” in exposure science
Please consider how your abstract topic might be incorporated into the conference theme.
Abstract Proposal Review Process The ISES 2021 TOC will evaluate the submitted abstracts. Acceptance will be based on adherence to the conference theme and quality of the proposed presentations. The abstract will be reviewed based on:
- Relevance to the conference theme
- Scientific and technical excellence; well-defined and focused objectives
- Relationship of the presenters’ research expertise to the abstract topic
- Development of collaborative and innovative approaches that cut across scientific disciplines
- Originality of topics and degree of innovation
- Potential impact and ‘value- added’ for the attendees
- International dimension (e.g., participation of speakers from different countries)
The abstract submission site is now open for Late Breaking Abstract opportunities. It will close on July 27th at 11:59pm EST.