Welcome to the 2020 UCA Convention & Expo Call for Presentations
The Submission Guidelines can be viewed here. You will be asked to read and electronically sign these guidelines as part of the submission process.
2020 Urgent Care Convention & Expo - Las Vegas, Nevada
Come share your expertise at the UCA Convention & Expo May 3 - 6, 2020 at the Paris Hotel in sunny Las Vegas, Nevada. We are looking for cutting-edge clinical and practice management presentations from dynamic speakers. Please feel free to share this information with other on-demand healthcare colleagues who might be interested in presenting.
The 2020 Convention & Expo strives to offer attendees tools, knowledge and connections necessary to cultivate a better patient experience, drive value and improve profitability. The agenda will offer the traditional one-hour lecture as well as Express Sessions (30 minutes) and Deep Dive Sessions (1.5 hours) that might include an interactive component. We are looking for a combination of prescribed topics as well as an open call for presentations. We want to see what you can deliver to the industry. IMPORTANT NOTE: We are looking for speakers to cover at least 2 content topics and/or present the same topic multiple times during the conference.
- CUCMP (Certified Urgent Care Management Professional) Curriculum Areas of Interest. This growing certification program is designed for those working in an Urgent Care environment. Consider educating those seeking this distinction. For more information on CUCMP criteria click here
- Click Here to view the Practice Management (CUCMP Curriculum listed here)
- Click Here to view the to view the Clinical Content
- If you have Urgent Care-specific research that you would like to present at the Urgent Care Convention & Expo as a Poster Presentation, Poster Present update click here for more information.
UCA offers a supportive reimbursement/honoraria package that includes Convention Tuition. Please review these prior to submitting before submitting.
Deadline! All session submissions must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. CST on Monday, August 19, 2019.
Please note: after creating a profile, you will be emailed an access key or password separately. Do not lose this code; save it in a secure place. The submission process can take up to 30 minutes depending on the availability of your content. We recommend having your objectives written out ahead of time to speed up the application process. You will also need to submit a bio and photo (optional).
If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Already a User?
* indicates a required field
Questions? Organizer: Carla Jamison -
- email@example.com /
- (331) 472-3744