For a Step-by-Step PDF guide to the Organized Panel Proposal Application, click here.
For a Step-by-Step PDF guide to the Roundtable and Workshop Proposal Applications, click here.
To view the full Call for Proposals instructions, click here.
The deadline for proposal submissions is October 31, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. All proposals must be submitted electronically via this proposal submission website.
HOW TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL
1. All Organizers/Submitters must begin by either logging in using your existing AAS login credential OR by creating a new account.
2. You may save a partially completed proposal and return to edit the proposal anytime before the proposal deadline.
3. The Organizer/Submitter must collect and enter the following information for each person participating on the proposal:
- Contact data - Correct spelling of first and last name, email address, affiliation, rank, gender, residing state and country
- Paper Title - Full paper title for each paper being presented on the session (Organized Panels only)
- Paper Abstract - 250 word abstract for each paper (Organized panel only)
Please make sure the proposal adheres to all minimums and maximums as posted in the Call for Proposals. These include abstract word counts, number of paper presenters, and discussants allowed per proposal submission. No exceptions will be allowed
IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING YOUR PASSWORD:
If your password includes an ampersand (&) symbol, this will not work in Cadmium. Please update your password in your AAS account by removing the ampersand (&); then return here to log in to the application.
Log in to the Proposal Application
Have an AAS Account?
* indicates a required field