CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
During these fast-paced, innovative talks, presenters will have just seven minutes to share your game changing idea. Submissions from first-time presenters, students, emerging professionals, and allied professionals are encouraged.
To help you get started, the ASLA Professional Practice Network leadership teams have created a list of inspirational game changer topics that you might consider exploring.
Here's How to Enter
- Your Information: Tell us about yourself. Please include all social media handles so we can tag you!
- Game Changer Written Description: Pitch this talk to attendees in two sentences. How will your idea change the field?
- Video: Submit a short (one-minute), cell phone-quality video describing your Game Changer. No fancy production required. Most importantly, have fun with it! The video must be under one-minute to be eligible.
Eligibility & Registration
- Landscape architecture professionals (graduates of a landscape architecture program recognized by ASLA) and landscape architecture students wishing to present at the Conference on Landscape Architecture need to be active members of ASLA.
- Game Changer presenters selected from this process will receive 30% off a full registration to the ASLA 2021 Conference on Landscape Architecture.
- Allied professionals are encouraged to both submit and speak, but are not required to be members of ASLA.
- The presentation submission and review process is managed through an online system, Abstract ScoreCard. ASLA members and returning users should use their unique ASLA IDs and passwords below. If you forgot your password, please visit: https://my.asla.org/password. Non-ASLA members should click “Begin Now” to get started.
- If you submitted to the call for presentations in January, your account information is the same.
- Please login to the Abstract ScoreCard early. Your account will lock after three incorrect password submissions. If this happens, please contact Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org directly to reset.
|August 23, 2021||Call for submissions opens|
|September 9, 2021||Deadline for submitting proposals (12:00 PM PT)|
|September 13, 2021||Presenters from the top submissions notified they are moving on to popular vote|
|September 14-15, 2021||Voting|
|September 20, 2021||Selection notifications sent to presenters|
|November 19-22, 2021||ASLA Conference on Landscape Architecture|