Welcome to the 2023 AOFAS Annual Meeting Abstract Submission Site
Log in to begin an abstract
Abstract Submission Deadline: March 3rd at 3:00 PM CT.
Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2023 AOFAS Annual Meeting in Louisille, Kentucky. AOFAS is currently accepting submissions for Paper, Poster and Audio Presentations. Please review the requirements below closely before beginning your abstract.
As the “Primary Submitter” you are responsible for managing this abstract, which includes adding the presenter and co-authors to the abstract, and ensuring that their conflict of interest disclosures and any other required tasks are completed. Co-authors are required to have an aofas.org account for you to add them to the abstract. You can check if they already have an account, or they can create a new account here.
A few things to note:
- The presenters must register and attend 2023 Annual Meeting in person. Papers and Posters cannot be presented virtually.
- Your co-authors will receive an e-mail notification that they have been added to the abstract. They must log in to complete their disclosure, license agreement and attestation form. Their login information is the same as on the AOFAS.org website.
- Your abstract is not marked as complete until all co-authors complete these required forms.
- All co-authors are required to have an active disclosure on file with AOFAS. Instructions will be provided to each co-author.
- There is a suggested limit of 500 words for each abstract (excluding the abstract title and authors) - Section word count limits are Introduction/Purpose - 125, Methods - 150, Results - 125, Conclusion – 100
- A single file, figure or table, may be uploaded for each submission (jpg, png, jpeg, pdf file, up to 3MB). Use generic drug and/or device names wherever possible and be sure to keep the submission blinded with no author or institution names.
- The primary submitter will receive an email confirmation when their abstract has been submitted. Please note that all co-authors must complete disclosures before the submitted abstract is considered complete. A confirmation email will be sent to the primary submitter indicating that the abstract submission has been marked complete.
- The primary submitter may save an abstract and re-visit the submission site as often as necessary to complete. After submitting an abstract, however, the abstract will not be editable. Please review your abstract before submitting to ensure that it is accurate and includes all co-authors.
- Complete abstracts will be reviewed in a blinded peer-review process by the Program Committee. Notifications will be sent in April.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics (FAO), an open access scholarly journal of the AOFAS, and the top 50 selected abstracts will be printed in Foot & Ankle International (FAI)® , To opt out, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? For questions related to your abstract content contact AOFAS during business hours at email@example.com