Welcome to the BMES General Abstract Submission Site
You will use this form to provide your contact information and required submission details for review. Please read the information below carefully before proceeding with your submission.
Before You Submit:
- Before submitting, the presenting author and the submitting author must have a BMES member or non-member account to submit an abstract. Please log in to verify your credentials or sign up BEFORE submitting to be included in the abstract submission.
- It is imperative that the information you use to log in matches your membership profile. Please check your information in the BMES membership portal BEFORE going through the submission process to ensure that the information in this profile has your most accurate and up-to-date information. Failure to do so may result in an error and false submission. Please note:
- The information you input in the membership portal is what will be reflected in the abstract submission system.
- Any information you enter in the membership portal will automatically override any information you input in the abstract submission site. Please be sure to update this BEFORE starting your submission.
- Submissions do not require a full author list to be considered complete.
- You will be able to access your abstract to make edits including adding authors until the submission deadline of May 1, 2023.
- There is a non-refundable abstract submission fee of $65. For each abstract submitted.
- This is a separate and additional fee to your conference registration purchase price.
- All presenting authors must register for the conference by Wednesday, August 16.
- During the submission process, you will need to enter your Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusions, and Discussions in text boxes. You will need a minimum of 50 and a maximum of 250 words for each text box; these sections are mandatory.
- Any images, tables, or figures that support your work will need to be entered in a .jpg, .jpeg, or .png format. PDF files will not be accepted.
- Presenting authors must attend the 2023 BMES Annual Meeting to present