Welcome to the ARN 2021 Annual Conference Presenter Proposal Submission Site
November 9th through the 13th - 2021, Rhode Island Convention Center in Providence Rhode Island
ARN is pleased to announce we are now accepting proposals for precons/workshops, keynotes, concurrent sessions, and abstracts (papers, case studies, and posters) reflective of quality improvement, evidence-based practice, research, education, leadership, and/or program evaluation for REACH 2021. Please read the information below prior to submitting a proposal.
- All precon/workshop, keynote, and concurrent session proposals must be submitted by February 1st, 2021.
- All abstract proposals must be submitted by April 1st, 2021.
- You may revise your proposal at any time up until the submission deadline.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon submission.
NOTE: All information that you enter in the form(s) will appear in the conference materials exactly as it has been entered. Thus, we strongly recommend that you draft some of the longer text sections in a word document where you can check spelling. After you have checked for any spelling and grammatical errors, you can easily copy-and-paste the text from your working document into the online form. ARN reserves the right to edit for size, style, and/or grammar.
Overall Conference Goals and Objectives:
- Examine state-of-the-art approaches to improving rehabilitation patient care and outcomes
- Apply strategic knowledge about current issues facing rehabilitation nurses and the healthcare industry
- Incorporate evidence-based interventions into practice for the rehabilitation of patients with a variety of diagnoses
Evidence-Based Practice (EBP) is the Integration of: (Sackett D, 2002)
- Clinical expertise (clinician's cumulated experience, education and clinical skills)
- Patient's values, personal preferences, unique concerns, and expectations
- The best research evidence into the decision-making process for patient care
For help with any questions you have regarding your submission, call ARN Member Services at 800.229.7530 or email@example.com for assistance.