Welcome to the Call for Abstracts for the
International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Management (ICPE) 2023
The theme of ICPE 2023 is The Global Home for the Science of Real-World Evidence
- The submission deadline is 11:59 pm EST on Monday, February 13, 2023. The deadline is firm and will not be extended.
- ICPE 2023 will be a live event held at the Halifax Convention Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, August 23-27, 2023. Virtual presentations are not permitted for the event; all presentations must be delivered in person. If you submit an abstract, it is with the intention that you will physically attend the conference to present it.
- Please read the full instructions and FAQ for abstract submission before starting. While the system is intuitive and includes guidance notes, the instructions provide more detail.
- You must have an account in ISPE's database to access this system. Have your access credentials available when you click the Login button below. If you do not have an account, click here to create one.
- A submission must be complete, including conflict of interest/disclosure reporting, from all associated speakers/authors, before it can be accepted for review - no exceptions. The deadline will not be extended to allow for late reporting.
- It is the responsibility of the submitter to notify co-authors/speakers of the requirement to complete conflict of interest/disclosure reporting. For questions, please first start by reviewing the detailed submission instructions linked above.
- All submissions are reviewed by volunteer abstract peer reviewers. Only current ISPE members may serve as peer reviewers through an invitation process managed separately from this submissions process. Please check your email and the ISPE website for announcements regarding serving as an abstract peer reviewer. ISPE manages a double-blinded review process.
- To apply for a travel scholarship to the conference, please complete this form by March 1, 2023: https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/7139592/ICPE-2023-Scholarship-Application.