2019 Minority Advancement Institute Scholarship Application
November 10-12, 2019
The Madison Hotel
Washington, D.C., United States
The Minority Advancement Institute focuses on the management, leadership and mentoring of professionals of diverse backgrounds in the field of advancement. The program attracts professionals of diverse backgrounds (i.e., ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, age) who have the potential to rise to the ranks of senior management in advancement. At MAI, case studies and small group exercises are combined with lectures and discussion to facilitate provocative intellectual dialogues. More than 327 professionals have participated in the program, with more than 20 percent today in leadership positions.
This scholarship covers the registration for this event.
Benefits of Attending
- Sustainable strategies and tools for professional growth and development
- A cohort of peers representing various functions within advancement
- Actionable steps to help participants advance toward senior leadership
- An opportunity to build a network of diverse peers within the industry
- Strategies to navigate challenges in today’s work force
Who Should Attend?
- Minimum 6 years of Advancement experience
- Professionals of diverse background
Please complete this application by September, 20 2019. Awardees will be notified on September 25, 2019.
For additional information, contact Jevon Walton, Senior Coordinator, Diversity and Talent Management, at +1-202-478-5551 or email email@example.com
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Questions? Organizer: Jevon Walton -
- / (202) 478-5551