Submissions are now open for Entomology 2021.We are accepting submissions for papers, posters, infographics, mini-workshops, and Functions.
Entomology 2021 will be a hybrid meeting. Presenters may choose to submit their 10-Minute Presentation, Poster or Infographic as being presented live in Denver or pre-recorded for on-demand viewing via our virtual meeting website platform and mobile app. In addition to the pre-recorded content available online, ESA will be livestreaming our plenary sessions and program symposia for all virtual attendees. Status updates and information on our plans for COVID-19 safety will be posted to our website.
- Submission Deadline - 10-Minute Papers, Posters, Infographics, and student competition submissions are due June 14. Submissions to the Early Career Investigator Symposium and the Rising Stars in Entomology Student Symposium are due June 1.
- Extended Member Symposia Submission Deadline - The Planning Committee has extended Member Symposia submissions through May 7. Submit your Member Symposium here.
- Abstract Notification - Presenters will be notified via email of submissions status by August 20.
Rules and Regulations
- You do not have to be a member to submit an abstract. However, if your abstract is accepted for presentation, the presenting author MUST register for the Annual Meeting.
- Presenters who fail to show up for their scheduled presentations without notifying the program planner of cancellation may not be permitted to present papers or posters at any ESA-sponsored meeting for two years following the "no-show."
- Presenters of on-demand (virtual) presentations are required to register by September 13 and upload their presentations online by October 13.
- An author may not present more than one oral and one poster/infographic presentation. Invited speakers in Workshops and Organized Meetings are allowed an additional oral. Each submitted abstract must be different. Violators will be removed from the program.
- Students may only enter one presentation to the student competition.<
- It is the policy of the Entomological Society of America to hold events (meeting, conferences, and professional gatherings) where physical and communication barriers do not exclude people with disabilities from attending and participating. On-demand presentations must be accessible to all including closed captioning of videos.
- Presenters whose abstracts were accepted for presentation but subsequently withdrew their abstracts two or more times within the last five years may be excluded from the program.
When you are ready to begin your submission, login below using your ESA website/member login information.
If you do not have ESA website/member login information, select "Login" then “Create an Account” under Not a Member Yet?