Submissions for Program, Section, and Member Symposia, Organized Meetings, and Workshops are now being accepted.
Entomology 2024 will feature only live, in-person sessions and presentations. Virtual or pre-recorded presentation options will not be available. Submitted paper and poster presentations will be solicited mid-March through May 31 and should not be submitted at this time.
- All symposia, Organized Meeting, and Workshop submissions are due March 15.
Acceptance Notification & Organizer Timeline
- Organizers will be notified via email of their submission status by April 17.
- Organizers of accepted sessions will be expected to enter all presentation information on behalf of their speakers online by May 31. Instructions will be provided at the time of acceptance.
- Session agendas and Program Enhancement Funds (PEF) requests will be solicited from organizers of accepted sessions later this summer.
Rules and Regulations
- You do not have to be a member to submit a session proposal, however, at least one organizer on the proposal must be a current ESA member.
- As you contemplate your speaker line-up, keep in mind that presenters are limited to one oral presentation and one poster presentation. This includes contributed, student competition, and invited presentations part of symposia. Participants in Organized Meetings and Workshops are allowed an additional presentation.
- Organizers and invited speakers of accepted sessions will be required to register for the meeting. Waived registration may not be available.
When you are ready to begin your submission, login below using your ESA website/member login information.
If you do not have ESA website/member login information, select "Login" then “Create an Account” under Not a Member Yet?