On-Demand and Function submissions are open for Entomology 2023.
We are accepting on-demand submissions for papers, posters, and infographics.
The deadline to submit is August 31.
Entomology 2023 will feature both in-person live presentations and asynchronous on-demand presentations for our virtual speakers. Presenters may choose to submit their 10-Minute Presentation, Poster or Infographic as being presented live in National Harbor or pre-recorded for on-demand viewing via our online program.
- Submission Deadline: On-Demand 10-Minute Papers, Posters, and Infographic submissions are due Thursday, August 31. If you are submitting a Function/Event/Meeting, be please note that a late of $175 USD will be assessed.
- Please note that submissions for in-person presentations are now closed. Please contact the Meetings Team at email@example.com for additional information regarding a late in-person submission.
- Abstract Notification: Presenters of on-demand submissions will be notified via email of submissions status by September 6.
- You do not need to be an ESA member to submit an abstract.
- If your abstract is accepted for presentation, the presenting author MUST register for Entomology 2023.
- Presenters who fail to upload their on-demand presentations without notifying the program planner of cancellation may not be permitted to present papers or posters at any ESA-sponsored meeting for two years following the "no-show."
- Presenters of on-demand (virtual) presentations are required to register by September 11 and upload their presentations online by October 13.
- An author may not present more than one oral and one poster/infographic presentation. Invited speakers in Workshops and Organized Meetings are allowed one additional oral. Each submitted abstract must be different. Violators will be removed from the program.
- Students may only enter one presentation to the student competition.
- It is the policy of the Entomological Society of America to hold events (meeting, conferences, and professional gatherings) where physical and communication barriers do not exclude people with disabilities from attending and participating. On-demand presentations must be accessible to all including closed captioning of videos.
- Presenters whose abstracts were accepted for presentation but subsequently withdrew their abstracts two or more times within the last five years may be excluded from the program.
Rules and Regulations
When you are ready to begin your submission, login below using your ESA website/member login information.
If you do not have an ESA website/member login information, select "Login" then “Create an Account” under Not a Member Yet?