2022 Assembly of Didactic and Clinical Educators - Call for Abstracts
Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract for consideration at the Assembly of Didactic and Clinical Educators (ADCE) on February 16-19, 2022. Please note that submitted abstracts also will be considered for the ADCE portion of the 2022 AANA Annual Congress on August 12-17, 2022, in Chicago, IL.
The ADCE is designed to provide a variety of educational topics that will develop the maximum effectiveness of CRNAs in their roles as program administrators, didactic and clinical educators in diverse settings across the nation. Attended by hundreds of CRNAs, it is an excellent opportunity to present your best practices and research pertinent to education to your peers and nurse anesthesia students interested in becoming educators.
The goals of the ADCE are as follows:
- Provide an organized learning experience that augments the knowledge and skills of the CRNA educator in all educational settings.
- Serve as a forum to present best practices and research pertinent to nurse anesthesia didactic and clinical education.
- Facilitate interaction and networking between participants on a professional and social level.
Submission Deadlines and Notifications
Submission Deadline: May 3, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. CST.
Grading Deadline: June 18, 2021.
Notification Deadline: All presenters will be notified of their acceptance status no later than July 30, 2021.
Please review the following information before submitting your abstract:
- Abstracts submitted will be accepted as podium presentations.
- AANA will accept up to two (2) abstracts per presenter. Please ensure that all email addresses of the presenters are accurate, as this will be the sole method of communication regarding acceptance.
- Education sessions will be 60-120 minutes in length, including time for participant question and answer. Note: The AANA has the right to change the allotted amount of time upon acceptance.
- Abstracts are reviewed and graded blindly by the AANA Education Committee and invited expert graders.
The AANA is a non-profit organization. Upon acceptance presenters will be provided with a speaker agreement.