Welcome to the 2019 AAA/CASCA Annual Meeting Call for Papers Site
The partnership of our organizations presents exciting opportunities for collaboration across submissions, Annual Meeting events, and programming.
Members of both AAA and CASCA will use this submission portal to submit proposals and special events for the Annual Meeting program. Out of respect for diverse cultural traditions, we request that photographs of human remains be included in presentations only if absolutely necessary. Presenting images of Indigenous human remains, in particular, should be avoided.
The submission portal will open throughout the year for various submission formats.
For a full calendar of the submission periods, visit the AAA website.
The submission portal is OPEN for Special Event submissions and accepting the following requests –
Special Event formats:
- Board Meetings,
- Business Meetings,
- Committee/Organizing Meetings, and
>> Click here to learn more about our special event types.
The deadline for submitting Special Event requests is Wednesday, May 15 at 3:00 pm Eastern time.
Please use this submission portal to provide your special event request(s). Submissions submitted outside of this portal or emailed directly to AAA or CASCA are ineligible and will not be considered for the 2019 AAA/CASCA Annual Meeting Program.
- Wednesday, April 17: Submission portal opens for Special Event proposals
- Wednesday, May 15 (3 pm ET): Submission portal closes for Special Event proposals
- Week of July 29: Accept/decline notifications sent to submitters
Accessing the portal:
>> Click "Login" below to sign in with the email address tied to your AAA profile or CASCA and password to begin.
>> Click "Create Now" if you do not have a profile.
- If you wish to create a profile with AAA, you will be directed to the AAA website to create an AnthroGateway account, and then you'll revisit the abstract scorecard to log in with your AAA information.
- If you wish to create a profile with CASCA, click here to do so and register for membership. Once you've joined CASCA and completed their Annual Meeting registration process, you'll be given a password to enter the submission portal and submit an abstract.
Log in to the 2019 AAA/CASCA Submission Portal
Questions? AAA Meetings Department: Alana Mallory -
- firstname.lastname@example.org /
- 703.528.1902 ext. 1173