Welcome to the 2024 SACME Annual Meeting Abstract Submission Site
Submission deadline extended to September 14, 2023!
The SACME Scholarship and Program Committees invite you to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentations at the 2024 Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education Annual Meeting. We look forward to an interactive, stimulating program that will provide opportunities for professional development, networking, and scholarly interactions.
The following topics will be the focus of the 2024 program:
- Addressing climate crisis health impacts through CME/CPD
- Best practices to address complex care needs in under resourced settings, including within migrant, refugee, and displaced individuals’ communities
- Building digital competence to integrate big data and AI into health care practice
- Best practices for promoting empathy and compassion into health care
- Strategies for building personal, professional, and/or organizational resilience in and through CME/CPD
You are encouraged to incorporate concepts of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility in your abstract and presentation. Check out this helpful checklist!
The abstract selection committee is accepting submissions in the field of CME/CPD in the following categories:
- Original Research in Medical Education (Works in exploratory stages, in progress, or completed)
- Best Practices and Innovations
- Program Evaluations
- Evidence Informed Perspectives/Forums
Notification: Abstract notifications will be sent to corresponding authors around October 30, 2023. All presenters must register for the SACME 2024 Annual Meeting and will be expected to follow the guidelines for presentations.
Questions? Please direct any questions about abstract submission and process to:
Chair, Scholarship, Research, and Best Practices Grants and Awards Subcommittee
Chair, Scholarship Committee
For technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this is your first time logging in, please click "Join Now" under the New Users area. If you have already begun an Abstract for the 2023 Meeting, please login using your username and password.
When adding your e-signature to any of the digital forms, please be sure that it matches the name exactly as the account it was created under.